The C2X brings the bass inline with the rest of the instrument very well. The depth, range and overall colour throughout the C2X’s compass is really very balanced and through playing this piano, there is nothing lacking.
Yamaha C2X gets great approval from us for use in the home, studio or indeed classroom.
- Yamaha CX Series (Conservatoire)
- Grand Pianos
- H: 101cm - W: 149cm - L: 173cm
- Our Price
- In Stock
Buy the Yamaha C2X with Venables Pianos and receive complimentary benefits for added value and assurance:
- PreparationVenables are highly-regarded for our piano preparation standards. Full regulation, pedal adjustment, voicing and fine tuning ensures peak performance of your piano before despatch. Bespoke adjustments? No problem.
- DeliveryPrompt delivery from stock by our expert piano moving teams (mainland UK, easy access, excl. stairs).
- StoolSolo, height adjustable piano stool of sturdy build with wide range of adjustment.
- TuningOur after-sale technician network assures you of a local tuner technician to visit for a complementary tuning 4-8 weeks post-delivery (mainland UK).
Venables Pianos review the Yamaha C2X piano
Financially, the Yamaha C2X 5’8″ small grand makes a great deal of sense: It’s an appreciable improvement over the smaller 5’3″ C1X for a relatively small premium, whilst to step up again – the 6’1″ C3X commands a more substantial premium. Indeed, the C3X does deliver more too – in fact the gain is wider than between C1-C2X, but it’s less essential.
The C2X brings the bass inline with the rest of the instrument very well. The depth, range and overall colour throughout the C2X’s compass is really very balanced and through playing this piano, there is nothing lacking. In many cases, whilst the bigger C3X represents a benchmark for a wider array of uses, it may not be what is needed and the subtlety and refinement of the C2X could be more appropriate for your needs.
For sure, the C2X is quite advanced over previous designs – being more capable, colourful and controlled.
You can take from this that the Yamaha C2X gets great approval from us for use in the home, studio or indeed classroom. By the way, it’s great for accompaniment too!