Bright and clear-voiced with an appreciable improvement in both feel, fullness of tone, dynamic range and cabinet-build over the GB1K.
Smooth tenor/bass transition, richer tone and less sterile/neutral than earlier mid-series Yamaha small grands.
- Yamaha GC Series
- Grand Pianos
- H: 101cm - W: 149cm - L: 161cm
- Our Price
- In Stock
Buy the Yamaha GC1M with Venables Pianos and receive complimentary benefits for added value and assurance:
- PreparationVenables are highly-regarded for our piano preparation standards. Full regulation, pedal adjustment, voicing and fine tuning ensures peak performance of your piano before despatch. Bespoke adjustments? No problem.
- DeliveryPrompt delivery from stock by our expert piano moving teams (mainland UK, easy access, excl. stairs).
- StoolSolo, height adjustable piano stool of sturdy build with wide range of adjustment.
- TuningOur after-sale technician network assures you of a local tuner technician to visit for a complementary tuning 4-8 weeks post-delivery (mainland UK).
Venables Pianos review the Yamaha GC1M piano
Bright and clear-voiced with an appreciable improvement in both feel, fullness of tone, dynamic range and cabinet-build over the GB1K and yet still, the Yamaha GC1M manages to be quite sensibly-priced.
Specification: Solid Spruce Soundboard, Full Duplex Scaling, Tone Collectors, Adjustable-Music Desk, Standard-Height & Thickness Rim.
With fine preparation, the Yamaha GC1M can deliver superior performance to earlier G1 and C1 models owing to the recent C1 scale inherited in this model. Smooth tenor/bass transition, richer tone and less sterile/neutral than earlier mid-series Yamaha small grands.