Bright and clear-voiced with an appreciable improvement in both feel, fullness of tone, dynamic range and cabinet-build over the GB1K.
Smooth tenor/bass transition, richer tone and less sterile/neutral than earlier mid-series Yamaha small grands.
- Yamaha GC Series
- Grand Pianos
- H: 101cm - W: 149cm - L: 161cm
- Our Price
- Available to order (typically 2 weeks)
Buy the Yamaha GC1M with Venables Pianos and receive complimentary 5 star benefits for added value and assurance:
- PreparationVenables are highly-regarded for our piano preparation standards. Full regulation, pedal adjustment, voicing and fine tuning ensures peak performance of your piano before despatch. Bespoke adjustments? No problem.
- DeliveryPrompt delivery from stock by our expert piano moving teams (mainland UK, easy access, excl. stairs).
- StoolSolo, height adjustable piano stool of sturdy build with wide range of adjustment.
- TuningOur after-sale technician network assures you of a local tuner technician to visit for a complementary tuning 4-8 weeks post-delivery (mainland UK).
- UpgradeUgrade your piano at any time and receive a guaranteed buy back of the amount paid less VAT against advertised price of upgrade piano at the time of upgrading (subject to original piano being in excellent condition).
Venables Pianos review the Yamaha GC1M piano
Bright and clear-voiced with an appreciable improvement in both feel, fullness of tone, dynamic range and cabinet-build over the GB1K and yet still, the Yamaha GC1M manages to be quite sensibly-priced.
Specification: Solid Spruce Soundboard, Full Duplex Scaling, Tone Collectors, Adjustable-Music Desk, Standard-Height & Thickness Rim.
With fine preparation, the Yamaha GC1M can deliver superior performance to earlier G1 and C1 models owing to the recent C1 scale inherited in this model. Smooth tenor/bass transition, richer tone and less sterile/neutral than earlier mid-series Yamaha small grands.