Feel very welcome and receive first-class service and an array of fine pianos in a comfortable setting
We are an entirely family-run business and as technicians our wealth of technical knowledge can give a helping hand in understanding pianos, so you can be confident in making your own decision.
Our piano showrooms are situated in Ringwood, the gateway to the New Forest. Presented over 2 floors, a fine selection of upright, baby grand and grand pianos awaits.
We are main dealers for world-class piano makers Yamaha and Petrof (Europe) and home to our own Venables & Son bespoke specification pianos. You are assured of an excellent range of new pianos in addition to choice pre-owned where available. We also carry Silent, hybrid and self-playing pianos.
Appropriate rooms for each piano type
Our showrooms on two floors have been specially selected for their acoustic qualities and easy access. We have a variety of sizes of room with acoustics to resemble those found in the home, studio or hall. Our Upright Lounge, Baby Grand studio and Grand Hall are ideal for trying our pianos.
Our carefully selected range of Grand and Upright pianos ensures you a high quality instrument at our Guaranteed Discounted Price.
Essential Showroom Operation Procedure (Covid-19)
Showrooms will be responsibly open by appointment between Wednesday – Saturday weekly.
We need to prepare pianos for you before your visit, and sanitise before and after.
This is our essential procedure for implementing safe operation of our showroom for our visitors and staff. It feels less welcoming than we are used to but please remember these measures are only in place due to covid.
To keep our visitors and staff safe, we have implemented to following procedure:
• Maximum of 2 appointments per day
• No food/drinks
• No use of toilet
• 2metres distance essential
• Masks essential
• Handgel must be used on entry
• Appointment limited to maximum of 3 people
• Showroom is sanitised before and after your visit
• If you wish to purchase – payment can be made by card (chip and pin, bank transfer or online card (if registered to delivery address)
• Invoice will be raised at point of order and this can be emailed to you if you prefer not to receive paper
• All pianos will be closed before your visit
• Please only touch the pianos you wish to try as each piano must be sanitised by us
• If you have played a piano, please leave the keyboard lid up – so we know which pianos to sanitise after your visit
• Please do not visit if you (including who is accompanying) or anyone in your household/support bubble currently, or within the past 14 days has:
– been in contact with anyone tested positive for coronavirus or have symptoms;
– have tested positive for coronavirus or have symptoms
– been advised to isolate
Private Selection Service – by appointment
The ideal way to choose a piano is in private. A quiet room, without the disturbance of other customers.
Simply telephone us to arrange a mutually convenient date and the showrooms are exclusively yours without obligation.
We will introduce our range of pianos to you and leave you to play in privacy. Our offices are on the floor above, so you can buzz for assistance and help is at hand as and when you require, from a technician. We do not employ salesmen.
Please telephone prior to visiting our showrooms.
Our private selection service is operated on an informal appointment basis to ensure dedicated time and sole use of the showrooms. As there may be occasions when we may not have the particular models you would like to see, or if we are supervising a delivery, we recommend that you make an appointment.
Private Parking for our clients is available right outside the showroom entrance.