Yamaha P116 satisfies need for modest dimensions whilst refining the standard, and these refinements deliver a clearer, richer and more sustaining tone.
- Yamaha P Series
- Upright Pianos
- H: 116cm - W: 153cm - L: 58cm
- Our Price
- Available to order (typically 2 weeks)
Buy the Yamaha P116 with Venables Pianos and receive complimentary benefits for added value and assurance:
- PreparationVenables are highly-regarded for our piano preparation standards. Full regulation, pedal adjustment, voicing and fine tuning ensures peak performance of your piano before despatch. Bespoke adjustments? No problem.
- DeliveryPrompt delivery from stock by our expert piano moving teams (mainland UK, easy access, excl. stairs).
- StoolSolo, height adjustable piano stool of sturdy build with wide range of adjustment.
- TuningOur after-sale technician network assures you of a local tuner technician to visit for a complementary tuning 4-8 weeks post-delivery (mainland UK).
Venables Pianos review the Yamaha P116 piano
The Yamaha P116 has a pleasing tone that is clear in the upper mid and treble registers and a balanced bass.
Providing a material upgrade to the smaller and lower-priced Yamaha model B2E, the Yamaha P116 has a superior soundboard, hammers and bridge to the B2E whilst retaining a neat footprint. These refinements deliver a clearer, richer and more sustaining tone, The touch is a little more responsive too.
Whilst the lower mid and bass registers are clear, there is less depth and pronunciation compared with 121cm (height) models and you may wish to consider the (lower priced) B3E or upgrade to the higher performing P121. If the neat footprint of the P116 is less of an importance, by opting for the B3E or P121, you will benefit also from a superior touch as the deeper cabinet accomodates a deeper keyboard in turn providing greater leverage.
Yamaha P116 satisfies need for modest dimensions whilst refining the standard.