New Yamaha C5X Grand Piano
Yamaha C5X is a 6’7″ chamber grand piano with a darker tone characteristic, making it that bit more interesting and capable than the C3X.
It is especially suited for use in chamber work, accompaniment, small solo performance rooms, studios and the larger home.
Yamaha C5X piano review
The Yamaha C5X 6’7″ chamber grand piano takes the qualities of the more popular C3X and adds more depth and warmth to its lower registers. Whilst representing a subtle refinement, the C5X does bring a darker tone characteristic that makes it that bit more interesting and capable.
Yamaha’s C5X is more akin to the C3X than the C6X – so don’t be under the illusion than its half way there. If you need what a C6X does, then you need to step up to it. If you like all that is good about the C3X but can accommodate a larger version, the C5X will reward you with a fuller and warmer tone, most noticeable in the bass.
C5X’s popularity is not a patch on its siblings either side, as they both represent thresholds in performance and offer wider versatility for their budget, size and performance. But, the Yamaha C5X hasn’t done anything wrong, it is sitting in a specialist category where those who need this instrument are just not as many as others.
C5X is a great piano and we are rather fond of it. It is especially suited for use in chamber work, accompaniment, small solo performance rooms, studios and the larger home.
Buy the Yamaha C5X at Venables Pianos and receive, free of charge:
- Lowest Yamaha C5X Price Promise Venables Pianos provide a Lowest Price Promise to assure you of our best Yamaha C5X price and effort to match or beat another like-for-like offer (terms apply)
- FREE Elite Piano Preparation Precision regulation, bespoke voicing, pedal adjustment and fine tuning of your piano by us personally before despatch. In fact, we believe you will own one of the finest-prepared Yamaha C5Xs in the country.
- FREE Delivery and Installation Careful and courteous delivery service by our professional moving teams. (surcharge applies for stairs, complex access, non-mainland UK).
- FREE Onsite Tuning and Check Allowing time to settle 4-8 weeks after delivery our local aftercare technician will fine tune and check your Yamaha C5X piano.
- FREE Klassik adjustable piano stool A solo, height adjustable piano stool with a quality padded seat, ensures comfort and correct posture at your new piano.
- FREE 5 year guarantee Your new Yamaha C5X will have a comprehensive guarantee, covering parts and labour. (2yrs on electronics where applicable i.e. silent/disklavier).
Experience the Yamaha C5X Grand Piano at our Premium Piano Showrooms in Hampshire
We will be delighted to discuss this New Yamaha C5X Grand Piano in more detail. Ultimately, we invite you to our Premium Piano Showrooms in Hampshire by informal appointment.
This Yamaha C5X Grand is amongst other Grand Pianos for comparison. With unrivalled technical expertise, Venables are best placed in advising and can make fine adjustments to precisely tailor the piano to suit taste and application.
Call 01425 476644 or email to enquire about trying the New Yamaha C5X Grand piano at our showrooms.