New Yamaha C1X Baby Grand Piano
A very well scaled piano with enriching tenor and upper registers and of course a highly refined action.
The Yamaha C1X is our favourite mid-tier small grand, provided you can’t squeeze in the C2X!
- Baby Grand
- Yamaha CX Series (Conservatoire)
- Our Price
- Available to Order
Yamaha C1X piano review
The Yamaha C1X 5’3″ Conservatoire series small grand delivers warmth and body usually un-found in grands of this size. We aren’t saying it has the bass of a 6′ example, but for sure, we’d select the new C1X over an earlier example of a C2. A very well scaled piano with enriching tenor and upper registers and of course a highly refined action.
The new C1X represents the first model in the CX series grands – which are developed for professional and institutional applications. With such popularity in the leading music schools in the World, Yamaha Conservatoire grand pianos are incredibly appealing for personal use too. Highly popular for the home, aspiring piano student/enthusiast and indeed the classroom.
As with all small grands, if accommodation and budget permit, a slightly larger example will reward you with a more balanced bass, richer tenor and wider range. In the case of the Yamaha C1X, the temptation to step up to the C2X is too hard to ignore. For just £1,000 – you can grow the 5’3″ into a more balanced 5’8″ C2X and we highly recommend it too. The improvement relative to the modest premium calls needs little thinking.
We’ll summarise this review as the C1X is our favourite mid-tier small grand, provided you can’t squeeze in the C2X!
Buy the Yamaha C1X at Venables Pianos and receive, free of charge:
- Lowest Yamaha C1X Price Promise Venables Pianos provide a Lowest Price Promise to assure you of our best Yamaha C1X price and effort to match or beat another like-for-like offer (terms apply)
- FREE Elite Piano Preparation Precision regulation, bespoke voicing, pedal adjustment and fine tuning of your piano by us personally before despatch. In fact, we believe you will own one of the finest-prepared Yamaha C1Xs in the country.
- FREE Delivery and Installation Careful and courteous delivery service by our professional moving teams. (surcharge applies for stairs, complex access, non-mainland UK).
- FREE Onsite Tuning and Check Allowing time to settle 4-8 weeks after delivery our local aftercare technician will fine tune and check your Yamaha C1X piano.
- FREE Klassik adjustable piano stool A solo, height adjustable piano stool with a quality padded seat, ensures comfort and correct posture at your new piano.
- FREE 5 year guarantee Your new Yamaha C1X will have a comprehensive guarantee, covering parts and labour. (2yrs on electronics where applicable i.e. silent/disklavier).
Find out more about the Yamaha C1X Baby Grand Piano at our Premium Piano Showrooms in Hampshire
We will be delighted to discuss this New Yamaha C1X Baby Grand Piano in more detail. Ultimately, we invite you to our Premium Piano Showrooms in Hampshire by informal appointment.
We have similar pianos to the Yamaha C1X Baby Grand in stock. With unrivalled technical expertise, Venables are best placed in advising and can make fine adjustments to precisely tailor the piano to suit taste and application.
Call 01425 476644 or email to enquire more about the New Yamaha C1X Baby Grand piano.