Venables & Son Studio-152
- Venables & Son
- Baby Grand Pianos, Grand Pianos
- H: 110cm - W: 150cm - L: 151cm
- Our Price
- In Stock
Buy the Venables & Son Studio-152 with Venables Pianos and receive complimentary benefits for added value and assurance:
- PreparationVenables are highly-regarded for our piano preparation standards. Full regulation, pedal adjustment, voicing and fine tuning ensures peak performance of your piano before despatch. Bespoke adjustments? No problem.
- DeliveryPrompt delivery from stock by our expert piano moving teams (mainland UK, easy access, excl. stairs).
- StoolSolo, height adjustable piano stool of sturdy build with wide range of adjustment.
- TuningOur after-sale technician network assures you of a local tuner technician to visit for a complementary tuning 4-8 weeks post-delivery (mainland UK).
New Venables & Son Studio-152 Baby Grand Pianos, Grand Pianos
Venables & Son Studio-152 baby grand piano: At a compact size of 5′ x 5′, this high-standard baby grand piano sings with the delicate tone expected of a fine baby grand, graced with extended warmth and depth of tone in the lower registers (bass) owing to its intelligent wide-tail design. This unique profile lengthens bass strings, increases soundboard area and allows of bass bridge placement at a more receptive area of the soundboard. The result is truly outstanding.
Characteristics: a clear and singing treble register, warm middle and rounded bass with a responsive traditional-designed action.
The Studio 152 baby grand piano, features many qualities other piano makers omit from their baby grand models, such as Full Duplex Scaling, Wide-Tail Design, Tapered Premium ‘Kölbl Austrian tonewood’ Solid Spruce Soundboard and Top-grade Abel Hammers (solid Walnut with AA Wurzen felt, underfelted).
These qualities result in a compact baby grand with superior tonal characteristics and elegant cabinetry.
Venables & Son Studio-152 Specifications
- Bevelled Edge on Top Lid
- Elegant Tapered Legs with Spade Feet and Premium Solid Brass Castors
- Fully Adjustable Music Desk
- Soft Close Fallboard (keyboard lid)
- Wide-tail design (maximises string length and soundboard area for a fuller bass register)
- Full Duplex Scaling
- Tapered Premium ‘Kölbl Austrian tonewood’ Solid Spruce Soundboard
- Solid, Hard Maple bridge
- Highly responsive traditional-designed action (no plastic parts)
- British Hainsworth Keyboard Felt and Cloth
- New for Feb 2010 Premium ‘Helmut Abel’ solid walnut, underfelted, pear-shaped hammers with AA Wurzen felt
- Precisely Balanced, Medium-Weighted Solid Spruce Keys
- New for Feb 2010 Solid beech key inserts at balance point, improves feel and extends key durability
- Quality Assured: Global Standard ISO9001:2000 Certification
- Intelligent Scaling with Precision CNC Milled and Drilled Wet Sand Cast Iron Frame
Venables & Son Studio-152 Dimensions
Height 102cm | Width 152cm | Length 152cm (5′)