Venables & Son Custom-200
New Venables & Son Custom-200 Grand Piano
Venables & Son Custom-200 piano review
Venables & Son Custom-200 grand piano: The touch is precise, responsive and balanced. The tone has a particular singing quality that, in the treble register, adopts a delicate percussive bell-like characteristic. The bass is pure and rounded, with minimal inharmonicity. The mid range has a mystical, dark quality. Ideally suited to the pianist with a preference for a subtle, mellow tone.
Quality continues with a high standard of finishing: the superbly elegant cabinet features a contrasting polished birds-eye maple finish to the inner rim.
The tapered solid-spruce Soundboard is made from ‘Kölbl Austrian tonewood’, the finest premium-grade white Austrian Alpine Spruce.
The World’s finest German ‘Abel’ solid Walnut, underfelted, pear-shaped hammers feature the very best ‘AA Wurzen’ felt.
The red-beech capped vertically laminated (maple) bridge is engineered to provide the most efficient and consistent conduction of string resonance to the soundboard, whilst achieving a rounded, sonorous tone.
Venables & Son Custom-200 Specifications
- Elegant Contrasting Polished Bird-Eye Maple finished Inner Rim
- Bevelled Edge on Top Lid
- Elegant Tapered Legs with Spade Feet and Premium Solid Brass Castors
- Fully Adjustable Music Desk
- Soft Close Fallboard (keyboard lid)
- Wide-tail design (maximises string length and soundboard area for a fuller bass register)
- Full Duplex Scaling
- Tapered Solid Premium Spruce Soundboard made of ‘Kölbl Austrian tonewood’
- Premium ‘Helmut Abel’ solid walnut, underfelted, pear-shaped hammers with AA Wurzen felt
- Solid red-beech capped, vertically-laminated (maple) bridge
- Highly responsive traditional-designed action (no plastic parts)
- British Hainsworth Keyboard Felt and Cloth
- Precisely Balanced, Medium-Weighted Solid Spruce Keys
- Solid beech key inserts at balance point, improves feel and extends key durability
- Quality Assured: Global Standard ISO9001:2000 Certification
- Intelligent Scaling with Precision CNC Milled and Drilled Wet Sand Cast Iron Frame
Venables & Son Custom-200 Dimensions
Height 102cm | Width 157cm | Length 200cm (6’5″)
Buy the Venables & Son Custom-200 at Venables Pianos and receive, free of charge:
- Lowest Venables & Son Custom-200 Price Promise Venables Pianos provide a Lowest Price Promise to assure you of our best Venables & Son Custom-200 price and effort to match or beat another like-for-like offer (terms apply)
- FREE Elite Piano Preparation Precision regulation, bespoke voicing, pedal adjustment and fine tuning of your piano by us personally before despatch. In fact, we believe you will own one of the finest-prepared Venables & Son Custom-200s in the country.
- FREE Delivery and Installation Careful and courteous delivery service by our professional moving teams. (surcharge applies for stairs, complex access, non-mainland UK).
- FREE Onsite Tuning and Check Allowing time to settle 4-8 weeks after delivery our local aftercare technician will fine tune and check your Venables & Son Custom-200 piano.
- FREE Klassik adjustable piano stool A solo, height adjustable piano stool with a quality padded seat, ensures comfort and correct posture at your new piano.
- FREE 5 year guarantee Your new Venables & Son Custom-200 will have a comprehensive guarantee, covering parts and labour. (2yrs on electronics where applicable i.e. silent/disklavier).
Find out more about the Venables & Son Custom-200 Grand Piano at our Premium Piano Showrooms in Hampshire
We will be delighted to discuss this New Venables & Son Custom-200 Grand Piano in more detail. Ultimately, we invite you to our Premium Piano Showrooms in Hampshire by informal appointment.
We have similar pianos to the Venables & Son Custom-200 Grand in stock. With unrivalled technical expertise, Venables are best placed in advising and can make fine adjustments to precisely tailor the piano to suit taste and application.
Call 01425 476644 or email to enquire more about the New Venables & Son Custom-200 Grand piano.